Monday, October 26, 2009

football frenzy

This certainly was a game worth watching. From the fumbles, to the formations the COWBOYS kept me on my toes. Miles Austin finally got the opportunity to showcase his talent. The kid seems to rack up plenty of yards!!! I think one of my most favorite plays of the evening was the impromptu touchdown toss to Crayton! Oh wait did I mention that was only in the first half, there was still TWO QUARTERS LEFT!!! Unfortunately the Atlanta Falcons, started this half off with a touchdown, but it wasn't before long that Austin would get the ball back in his hands. For once, Tony Romo held his own on, and did not throw all interceptions. But just when you think the game is winding down, PATRICK CRAYTON gets a hold of the ball and runs center field all the way to the in zone (best play of the night). I'm almost certain that Jerry Jones went home happy last night! Final: 37-21

0 comments: